awesome pictures. Glad to see that you are doing well. I was hoping you got the email I sent. School and 2 jobs are keeping me busy. I just got a new job teaching. http://delshaffer.blogspot.com/
I'm continually amazed by your heart for God. I continue to support you and might I add that it's all money well spent. It is really neat to be able to sit here in Texas and read and see what you're doing over there. May God continue to use you, mold you, and bless you in your ministry. Love ya girl. http://lauratextossey.blogspot.com
4 Comments:
Good for you. All the best in the work you do. God bless.
http://playwrighter.blogspot.com/
awesome pictures. Glad to see that you are doing well. I was hoping you got the email I sent. School and 2 jobs are keeping me busy. I just got a new job teaching. http://delshaffer.blogspot.com/
I'm continually amazed by your heart for God. I continue to support you and might I add that it's all money well spent. It is really neat to be able to sit here in Texas and read and see what you're doing over there. May God continue to use you, mold you, and bless you in your ministry. Love ya girl.
http://lauratextossey.blogspot.com
Dave Tolan mentioned that you had done this, but I couldn't find it. Finally did so through Laura T's blogroll. So good to see all this!
Post a Comment
<< Home