Noelle in Cambodia

About Me

Name: Zach and Noelle

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • When we handed out the craft many of the children ...
  • Miss Naomi lovingly helps these little boys to pai...
  • Some of these children had never used paints like ...
  • In my broken Khmer I explained to these girls how ...
  • The children really enjoyed themselves! 
  • I could pass for a Khmer student. I fit right in d...
  • These students observed from outside the door. Som...
  • Recess is not just for those attending school. 
  • Some children come to the school just to play on t...
  • A very special medical team from the USA came to C...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 08, 2005


I went with the World Hope team to the Hope School in Kran Yaw. The team had planned crafts and games for the students. We gave each child a brightly colored bag to paint. Posted by Hello

posted by Zach and Noelle | 11:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home