Noelle in Cambodia

About Me

Name: Zach and Noelle

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • In my broken Khmer I explained to these girls how ...
  • The children really enjoyed themselves! 
  • I could pass for a Khmer student. I fit right in d...
  • These students observed from outside the door. Som...
  • Recess is not just for those attending school. 
  • Some children come to the school just to play on t...
  • A very special medical team from the USA came to C...
  • The villagers wait eagerly for their chance to see...
  • On two occassions I acted as "pharmacist" for the ...
  • The love of Christ flowed from the lives of the tw...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 05, 2005


Some of these children had never used paints like these. Posted by Hello

posted by Zach and Noelle | 3:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home