Noelle in Cambodia

About Me

Name: Zach and Noelle

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • I went with the World Hope team to the Hope School...
  • When we handed out the craft many of the children ...
  • Miss Naomi lovingly helps these little boys to pai...
  • Some of these children had never used paints like ...
  • In my broken Khmer I explained to these girls how ...
  • The children really enjoyed themselves! 
  • I could pass for a Khmer student. I fit right in d...
  • These students observed from outside the door. Som...
  • Recess is not just for those attending school. 
  • Some children come to the school just to play on t...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 09, 2005


Dr. JoAnne Lyon, the Director of World Hope International, presented the school with many new supplies. In addition, the team donated entire suitcases full of supplies to the school.  Posted by Hello

posted by Zach and Noelle | 12:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home