Noelle in Cambodia

About Me

Name: Zach and Noelle

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Miss Naomi lovingly helps these little boys to pai...
  • Some of these children had never used paints like ...
  • In my broken Khmer I explained to these girls how ...
  • The children really enjoyed themselves! 
  • I could pass for a Khmer student. I fit right in d...
  • These students observed from outside the door. Som...
  • Recess is not just for those attending school. 
  • Some children come to the school just to play on t...
  • A very special medical team from the USA came to C...
  • The villagers wait eagerly for their chance to see...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 08, 2005


When we handed out the craft many of the children were afraid to touch them. We placed bright, colorful paints in front of each child, but they weren't quite sure what to do with them.  Posted by Hello

posted by Zach and Noelle | 11:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home