Noelle in Cambodia
About Me
Name:
Zach and Noelle
View my complete profile
A couple of weeks ago we were blessed by a team fr...
The School of Hope is supported by World Hope Inte...
Dr. JoAnne Lyon, the Director of World Hope Intern...
I went with the World Hope team to the Hope School...
When we handed out the craft many of the children ...
Miss Naomi lovingly helps these little boys to pai...
Some of these children had never used paints like ...
In my broken Khmer I explained to these girls how ...
The children really enjoyed themselves!
I could pass for a Khmer student. I fit right in d...
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
This is a picture of some of my friends from Australia and New Zealand. They all serve God here in Cambodia We were all hanging out on the Veranda of my new apartment. The place is beautiful, but it's quite noisy in downtown Phnom Penh.
posted by Zach and Noelle |
12:34 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home