Noelle in Cambodia

About Me

Name: Zach and Noelle

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • The parents of the bride and groom are giving thei...
  • Looks like I'm actually performing the ceremony, h...
  • Manong asked me to advise he and his wife during t...
  • After wedding pics 
  • These are some of my students,(From left to right...
  • The following pictures are of my trip to Chiang M...
  • My dad and I at the mall. I was pretty happy. I ha...
  • My favorite day in Thailand was the day we took an...
  • This was us as we started our journey through the ...
  • Poor daddy rode the elephant all by himself. I'm p...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 05, 2005


The musicians led the procession from the brides house to the church. Then they took their seat at the back of the church and continued to play traditional tunes throughout the ceremony.  Posted by Hello

posted by Zach and Noelle | 1:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home