Noelle in Cambodia

About Me

Name: Zach and Noelle

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • The following pictures are of my trip to Chiang M...
  • My dad and I at the mall. I was pretty happy. I ha...
  • My favorite day in Thailand was the day we took an...
  • This was us as we started our journey through the ...
  • Poor daddy rode the elephant all by himself. I'm p...
  • This is me driving the elephant. I don't think he ...
  • I bought some sugar cane for the elephant and this...
  • After the elephant ride. We rode in an oxcart to o...
  • We rode on a bamboo raft down this river 
  • and saw beautiful sites, like this waterfall! 

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 03, 2005


These are some of my students,(From left to right) Sray Roat, me, Channie, Sithet, Vutnea, and Rotha Posted by Hello

posted by Zach and Noelle | 8:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home