Hey buddy! WOW! What awesome pictures!!! I love to see where you are! I wish we could talk sometime and kinda compare notes... maybe as Christmas gets closer. Happy Birthday! And.. u put the wrong address on the email so people probly cant get to it. u added a p. u may want to put a www. in the beginning too! i love you so much and THANKS for the shout out! :) -Sher
1 Comments:
Hey buddy!
WOW! What awesome pictures!!! I love to see where you are! I wish we could talk sometime and kinda compare notes... maybe as Christmas gets closer.
Happy Birthday!
And.. u put the wrong address on the email so people probly cant get to it. u added a p. u may want to put a www. in the beginning too!
i love you so much and THANKS for the shout out! :)
-Sher
Post a Comment
<< Home